- Condition: New vehicle
- Manufacturer: Honda
- Model: TRX 520 Foreman
- Version: TRX520FM1P
- Year: 2023
- Stock #: P4901054
- Type: ATV (Quad)
- Odometer: 1
- VIN: 1HFTE4429P4901054
- Exterior colour: Red
- Engine: 518cc
- Cylinders: 1
- Transmission: Manual
- Drivetrain: 4x4
- Cooling system: Liquid cooling
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Weight: 637.00 lbs
Get through tough jobs and even tougher terrains on the Honda TRX520 Foreman ATV. This workhorse offers you iconic Honda durability and quality. But it’s also an ATV designed to perform – its powerful, liquid- cooled 518 cc engine is longitudinally mounted, allowing direct driveshaft alignment to both the front and rear wheels for serious drivetrain efficiency when it counts.
Engine & Drivetrain
- Maximum Efficiency: Feel the Foreman 520’s horsepower with its powerful liquid-cooled 518 cc four-stroke engine is longitudinally mounted, allowing direct driveshaft alignment to both front and rear wheels for maximum drivetrain efficiency.
- Compact Engine: Overhead-valve design provides compact engine dimensions for improved ground clearance while maintaining a broad, easy-to-use powerband.
- Reduced Vibration: Rubber-cushion engine mounting and gear-driven counter-balancer reduce vibration.
- Back-up Recoil Starter: Convenient electric starting, with an automatic internal-decompression system, gets you going quickly and easily. Also equipped with a recoil starter as back-up. Powerful alternator has generous capacity with 481 watts of output.
- Fuel Efficient: Programmed Fuel Injection (PGM-FI) system improves power delivery and throttle response and increases fuel efficiency for extended range.
- Excellent Drivability: Super-heavy-duty automatic clutch with low-rpm engagement for excellent drivability and towing capacity. Rugged five-speed transmission with ultra-low first gear features manual foot shifting with automatic clutch.
- Tackle any Terrain: 2WD/4WD system offers three drive modes: 2WD; 4WD with torque-sensing front differential; and 4WD with locked front differential to optimize traction. The system also features a Speed Override mode that can be engaged when the front differential is locked, which allows increased wheel speed under severe conditions, such as deep mud.
- Quiet Operation: Stainless-steel exhaust system includes a USDA-qualified spark arrester/muffler designed for quiet operation without servicing for long-lasting performance.
Chassis & Suspension
- Lightweight Strength: Durable double-cradle steel frame developed with Computer Aided Engineering is both rigid and lightweight for precise handling and a smoother ride.
- Great Control: Front and rear suspension both offer 185 mm (7.3 in.) of travel for a plush and controlled ride. Adjustable spring preload on all shocks allows suspension to be tuned to match varying loads and riding conditions.
- Impressive Handling: Enclosed axle swingarm offers optimized stiffness for improved toughness and excellent handling performance. Rubber swingarm pivot bushings provide excellent low-speed ride comfort and increased durability.
- Engineered Tough: Plastic CV joint boots are durable and tear resistant. Sealed steering-knuckle bearings improve steering performance and durability.
- Optimal Ground Clearance: Generous ground clearance of 190 mm (7.5 in.) allows you to ride over rugged terrain with ease.
- Stopping Power: Rear drum brake is located inside the right rear wheel for improved durability and increased ground clearance. Dual front hydraulic disc brakes with large 190 mm rotors provide strong and consistent stopping power.
- Pro-Connect Rack System: Mount accessories directly and quickly to the rear or front rack of your Foreman using easy Pro-Connect Rack System (no tools required). Our purpose-built line of Pro-Connect accessories helps to keep your gear in place and more secure wherever you place your items on the rack while maximizing storage. Front and rear steel-tube carriers feature large steel plates and additional tie-down points for improved load security. Load capacity for the large front and rear carriers is 40 kg (88 lb.) and 80 kg (176 lb.) respectively. The heavy-duty trailer hitch has a 385 kg (850 lb.) towing capacity.
- Multi-functional: A host of optional accessories allow you to tailor your TRX520 to your needs.
- Protective Bodywork: Durable bodywork provides excellent mud and debris protection. Full-length synthetic lower skidplate with integrated front brush guard protects against damage from rocks, sticks and other obstacles. One-piece tank/side cover allows easy access for maintenance with no tools required.
- Strong Visibility: Twin-headlight system features 35-watt headlights with focused light distribution for improved visibility after dark. The headlight dimmer switch makes it easy to change between high and low beams to activate the top assist 50-watt light for more illumination when you need it or allowing it to be turned off while carrying a load on the front carrier.
- Intuitive Display: Full-function instrumentation gives the dash a modern look while providing information at a glance. There’s even a Maintenance Minder system that notifies when it’s time for service.
- Superior Comfort: Seat padding is both thick and soft for excellent comfort.
PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE FREIGHT, PDI, DEALER FEES AND TAX (AS APPLICABLE).
PLEASE CONTACT US FOR DETAILS.
Why buy from RAXFIN?
Proudly Serving Kapuskasing, surrounding area and Northern Ontario for many years and we have been a pillar of the community while supporting a number of local groups and charities. Our Awesome Customers have assisted us in achieving and maintaining our stellar 4.8/5 Google Rating.
RAXFIN offers the best selection of motorized sports vehicles and trailers in Northern Ontario. Over the years, we have continually evolved with our loyal customers and the vehicles we sell.
Today, we are prouder than ever to offer:
• The largest selection of new products: ATVs, UTVs, pontoons, boats, snowmobiles, personal watercraft, Argos and Trailers.
• Quality only! That’s our guarantee to you. How can we do so? By offering you products from the best manufacturers: BRP, Princecraft, Argo, Mercury, Ranger Boats, Idéal Cargo, Sherp and K-Trail.
• An extensive inventory of used vehicles, ready to leave our dealership and to accompany you on your new adventures!
• Exclusive offers, great promotions and unbeatable discounts that you won’t be able to refuse!
• A service and maintenance department attentive to your needs. Our certified and experienced professionals will take good care of your vehicle and return it to you as soon as possible. Repairs, regular maintenance and inspections: we take care of everything. Make an appointment now!
• Genuine parts and accessories that will meet all your needs.
• A professional, warm and friendly team that wishes to offer you impeccable service at each of your visits.
Please do not hesitate to contact us at 705 335-5200 for any questions about our products and services. You can also come and see us directly at our dealership in Kapuskasing, in Northern Ontario. We look forward to seeing you soon!
Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of this listing. Occasionally options, features, rates, programs, and inclusions may be listed in error. Please confirm all areas of concern with your Sales Associate at RAXFIN. Price is subject to change without notice at any time to reflect changes in the marketplace. Price is Plus Dealer Fees, HST & Licensing.